Friday, July 13, 2012

Stadium of Fire

I finally got around to editing the rest of my pictures from the 4th of July! Here are some of my shots from Stadium of Fire. I wasn't super excited about going, only because I didn't think the Beach Boys would be very good, but I was actually pleasantly surprised. I kind of grew up on their music, especially "California Girls." When I was little, my sisters used to sing it to me with the alternate lyrics of "I wish they all could be like Natasha..." The first time I heard it on the radio, I got very upset because they were singing it wrong! Unfortunately, they performed the "wrong" version at S of F, too. :) It was a lot of fun. Definitely worth it!

Me, Lot, Sarah, Kailee, Sam, and one of Sarah's friends




The beginnings of a gorgeous sunset




Air Force jet flyover-- always one of the best parts!

Cute little American Idol Scotty McCreery


Apparently he likes to put his left arm up in the air a lot...
The awesome sunset at its zenith. No, I did not Photoshop the colors. 100% au natural! So pretty!


Fun Fun Fun with the Beach Boys!




I didn't think this panorama would turn out well, but it looks pretty cool!
Now it's time for what Stadium of Fire is all about!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment